sábado, 14 de maio de 2016



A  Litte About Myself  ♥

Hi teacher, okay? I hope so .. So, my name is Maria Luisa and I'm 15 years ... My father's name is Taylor and my mother's name is Fabiane, they are very affectionate, funny, super attentive and companions, I can not imagine my life without they; About having brothers and sisters, I'm not, I'm an only child, more love to have someone to keep me company !! I will be quite honest in relation to school of subjects (laughs) I do not like the exact subjects, I have some difficulty, but I am in love with English and arts. In my spare time I like reading books, watching movies and series, also sleep (laughs again). Every moment I spend with my friends and people I love are special to me, I can not pick a time only (laughs again). Anyway, it is this teacher, now you know a little more about me, about my life and my family !! Kisses, God bless you ...

4 comentários:

  1. Hey, Maria Luisa
    It is very nice to know how close you are with your parents.
    Let’s improve more your English skills, as you like it.
    Thanks for sharing your text. God bless you too.
    Diego, English teacher

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ola! My name is eliza Hermogenes How interesting

    ResponderExcluir
  3. hi, you have a beautiful life story!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I loved the story of your life, perfect

    ResponderExcluir